The children of our church are called to know and share God’s unconditional Love.
In our Sunday school and youth programs, we seek to help our children and youth develop and practice Christian values and faith in their lives, and to share the good news of Jesus Christ through activities and outreach.
Our Sunday School Strives To:
About Sunday School
Sunday School 9:30 -10:30 AM.
- Contingent upon attendance, children in preschool and Kindergarten will be in the preschool room for a story, snack and play time.
- Children in 1st-6th grades will be in a separate class for a hands-on lesson and snacks.
- Teens 7th grade and up will have a You Tube Bible Based lesson and snack in the Youth Lounge run by Amber Telford.
New programs this year:
- The first is a Children’s Day program that will focus on how children can change the world.
- The second is an all-age inclusive BOS (Brunch on Sunday) program where we will have brunch and participate in a mission project. We will be offering a modified version of the Christmas Pageant that Danyal has written himself!
Confirmation class started October 2. If you have a child in grade 8 or up who has not been confirmed and is interested in participating, please contact Amanda Trainor at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to join our Sunday School email list, send an email request to email@example.com.